Kapolei Keiki Academy Registration Now Open!
Hawaii Soccer Academy’s Keiki Academy is designed to introduce the beautiful game of soccer to kids ages 5-10 years of age. (2009-2014 born). The #1 focus is the players and enjoyment of the game of soccer.
Our classes are designed to be fun, challenging and informative for players who are at the beginning of their soccer development.
Players are introduced to using different parts of their feet, in addition too:
- Developing coordination and balance skills
- Learning ball mastery and control of the soccer ball
- Develop 1 vs.1 skills
- Begin to understand when to pass and dribble
- Players to believe in themselves on and off the field
- Players learn through fun and challenging games and activities to help them build the necessary foundation of technical skills needed to control the soccer ball and decision making
Kids are encouraged to wear soccer cleats, a size 3 soccer ball, and water to the sessions.
Includes a HSA training shirt!
Space is limited to the first 25 players
All Training Sessions will be at Mehana Park in Kapolei on Fridays from 4:45PM – 5:45PM.